Softline Group is Europe’s leading international & independent Software Asset Management expert. Creating transparency in software assets and defining the long-term SAM strategy with corresponding short-term actions, will help organisations to achieve Compliance, Control and Cost savings for their IT. The years of experience and expertise in the field of Software Asset Management offers customers a unique step-by-step approach fully based on best practises and the ISO/IEC standard for SAM.
The Softline Group has subsidiaries in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, United Kingdom, Austria, France and is specialised in Software Asset Management, IT-Security, Virtualisation and Infrastructure Management. The Softline Group is a multiple award-winning organisation and certified implementation partner for numerous software publishers.
- Independent & International SAM market leader in Europe
- SAM implementation using the right balance between organisation, process & technology
- House of SAM: Softline Solutions` unique and structure method
- Approach fully focused on ISO/EC standard & best practices from hundreds of (international) SAM projects each year
- From implementation of SAM in an enterprise environment to complete outsourcing of SAM & License Management